2023 Meeting Schedule
Meetings are held once per quarter. Below is the schedule for 2023.
- January 20, 2023 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- April 21, 2023 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- July 21, 2023 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- October 20, 2023 from 11:00am to 1:00pm CT (Register here)
- Visit the Early Childhood Data Roadmap Work Group page for details on upcoming and past work group meetings.
January 20, 2023 Meeting Agenda
Agenda will be posted a minimum of one week prior to the meeting.
Public Comment Information
Individuals are invited to provide oral or written public comment at regular and special meetings of the Council. The Council will hear comment from the public pertaining to topics related to any agenda items. Members of the public must register prior to the start of the meeting if they wish to address the Council. Individuals are limited to three minutes each. An individual may provide written and verbal comments to the Council, in which case notification must be provided by the individual to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00pm (CT) the day prior to the meeting. The request must contain your name, the organization you are representing or if you are speaking as a private citizen, and your direct phone number.
Council Operating Procedures
The Council operates by procedures adopted by the Council. Download the Operating Procedures.